Submit your idea/innovation through the questioner or contact us directly
- If you need an NDA here is our standard one, once you’ve approved and signed it send it through to email@example.com and we’ll return e-mail you a completed copy
We review your product/invention including but not limited to:
- Technical risk – Is it possible to design and manufacture?
- Budget & effort – Great ideas sometimes take great money; we’ll check if it’s commercially feasible and manufacturable
- Market research – We don’t spend much time here, but we do check if it already exists and what it might sell for. Generally, we expect you to have known this prior to engaging us.
- Timing – Can it be done in time
Meet & greet!
- Were passionate about what we do, our investment approach provides you with a full turn-key service, from design to manufacture. Our JV approach doesn’t invest in just the product but in real people and businesses, having a shared goal with good communication is vital to the success for any product.
- We prefer to meet at our facility but if your local were happy to come to you. If you are located interstate a phone call works too.
Week 2 & 3
Offer and formalization
- We work on various methods in our joint venture program. From profit sharing to equity buy-back we work with you to create a solution that is fair for all.
- Generally, we complete projects anywhere between 4 weeks to 6 months. Time is always of the essence for us, so we like to start as soon as possible, and you will find that we really hit the ground running!
Proven & Tested Hardware
We’ve developed A LOT of electronics. Our tried and tested designs are used more often than not within new products and applications.
Still have questions?
Get in touch and we’ll discuss your project.